The Embassy of the Republic of Turkey in Riga is currently seeking to employ a secretary on a full-time contract.
Required qualifications are listed below.
Interested applicants can convey their documents to the Embassy by e-mail (email@example.com) until 20 May.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview and an exam.
1. Not to be older than 41,
2. University degree,
3. No criminal record,
4. Native Latvian, excellent English, knowledge of Turkish as an asset,
5. Good computer skills / Computer literacy (including Word, Excel, Power Point, Microsoft Office programs, Internet applications),
6. Experience in Office Services, Public Relations and Secretarial tasks,
7. Good management, time management and organisational skills,
8. Capability to work under pressure in a multi-tasking position,
9. Team player with very good communication and social skills,
10. No obstacles to travel within the country.
II) REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR APPLICATION:
1. Cover letter (including contact information such as address, telephone number, e-mail),
2. CV with a photo,
3. Copy of the i.d. card,
4. Copy of the university degree,
5. Copy of the no-criminal record document,
6. Name and contact information of three people for reference or reference letters.
III) ADDRESS AND CONTACT INFORMATION:
Embassy of the Republic of Turkey in Riga
A.Pumpura iela 2, Riga, LV-1010 Latvia
Tel: 00 371 6 782 16 00
Fax: 00 371 6 732 03 34
Monday - Friday
09:00 - 17:00
Consular Section 09:00-17:00 +37167821600 For Emergencies 7 Days 24 Hours +37120331048
|1/1/2020||1/1/2020||New Year's Day|
|5/4/2020||5/4/2020||Independence Restoration Day|
|6/22/2020||6/24/2020||Ligo and St. John's Day Summer Fest|
|11/18/2020||11/18/2020||Proclamation of the Republic of Latvia|
|12/31/2020||12/31/2020||New Year's Eve|
+ 90 312 292 29 29